Gary's Surprise Birthday

7:40 AM at 7:40 AM

So this past weekend was my Dad's surprise 60th birthday party, though his birthday isn't for another 2 weeks. It was the only weekend that worked and also made him more surprised. Gina, Katie and I planned pretty much everything, with Gina mostly handling the invites, Katie workin' out the food and location, and me being the Emcee. Everything went off without a hitch and my dad, who is notoriously un-foolable, was totally shocked. Awesome. Here are some pictures from the weekend! If I get permission, I might post some of the video that I made with pictures of my dad with sweet hair and sweeter shirts...but that will be later.

The reveal

Bunch of friends from Maryland (and Minnesota...)

Me, my Uncle John and my Dad

The kids and Dad.

What a punk.

Aww, aren't we cute?

My mom was having a good time.

These were the die-hards at the end of the evening. Way to go guys, you can still party!

The in-laws enjoying themselves.

My dad and his best friend since high school.

I was angry with my sister because she was mean...

But then she had to go and do something cute.

2 comments:

Terri said...

CUTE! Gina looks very lawyerly in her modest black dress.

G said...

I was not being mean there! YOU were being scary.