A year in roundup part I

5:47 AM at 5:47 AM

So this year has been really busy. For anyone following this blog, however, it looks like we've done like 6 things all year. But that is not the case! We have some good stuff that happened this year and I'm hoping to be able share some of it here, if for no other reason than to remember what has happened while we go forward onto new adventures.

So in light of that, here are a couple of pictures from Katie's graduation party way back in May. It was a fun celebration and Kona and I are all still pretty darned proud of her, though Kona frequently has a funny way of showing it.





2 comments:

G said...

haha thanks for posting that AWESOME picture of me. I really appreciate it :)

The Schutte Family said...

Hi John and Katie! I can't believe I never knew about your blog - it's great! I promise to be a faithful follower. I recently found a website that enables the printing of your blog. We plan on doing that to have a good solid back-up of what has turned into a very complete collection of memoirs. www.blog2print.com Hope you all are doing well!