4th Annual Halloween Bash!

10:19 PM at 10:19 PM

The 4th Annual Halloween/Birthday Bash was a resounding (correct me if I'm wrong) success again this year! Everyone really stepped up the costumes, which was surprising since last year's costumes were so excellent as well.

Here are a selection of costumes in no particular order. Apologies if your costume isn't here...it's not that I didn't think it was great, I just didn't get a good picture of it. [A special apology to Paul: I'm really sorry I didn't get a picture of your costume. It was the most awesome one you have worn and I was feeling too much joy seeing you in it to remember the camera.]




Hands down the best children's costume (sorry Owen)







Mario, Luigi and Toad!  This picture doesn't do Owen's costume justice. Katie made all the parts for it and it was fantastic.



The youngest (as far as we know?!) participant in the Halloween festivities.





1 comments:

DavĂ­d said...

Wow. A lot of DJ Lance's this year.

Also, I'm still annoyed you began this tradition right when I left town. :P