9:59 PM at 9:59 PM

More adventures from Kona. She had another big day of sleeping, playing, sleeping, playing, sleeping, etc. Unfortunately, I had to break the trust I had spent two days carefully building by taking her to the vet today...the rectal thermometer was suprising and unpleasant. But she was back to bounding around in no time.

First nap of the day...first of many.
We spent all this money on toys for her, and her favorite play thing is a piece of cardboard. Great.
Cute.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lynda O said...

Hey, that large toy looks suspiciously like Aspen's hedgehog...but I agree that she's adorable! Like you said she'll get over the thermometer. Looking forward to meeting her.

jennifer loves cake said...

I am so jealous of your kitten. It makes me loooong for a kitten. She is so truly adorable. AND loves cardboard. Man... what a great cat.

Sarah said...

Aww, she is adorable! Well, at least you know to just give her some old models to chew on instead of buying more toys.

Terri said...

I love the picture of her and Buddy Junior.