Feces with a Th!

8:14 AM at 8:14 AM

Merry almost New Years. Christmas was good but getting farther away every day, which I know is a pretty obvious statement, but I feel it bears mentioning. I got a new camera for Christmas from my parents so I can take pictures again! My sister got the same one, but I am pretty sure mine is cooler.

Until I get around to uploading some of the pictures that I've taken so far, I figured I could share some images from my thesis. I think I am finally far enough away that I can look at them again. Basic synopsis, for those who don't know, it's a mixed use building in Seattle, Washington. It was designed based on the principals of Grunge. It houses a Music Venue, Restaurant/Bar, and Communal Artists Housing with Studio/Recording space. Done.


Outside the artist's quarters


Inside the main gallery.


Inside the studios/housing area.


At the show.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: