Five Little Known Facts

12:01 PM at 12:01 PM

My first real post! Well, sort of real. But taking a cue from terri....

Fact One -
I love wrapping Christmas gifts. It's probably my favorite part of giving a gift.

Fact Two -
I like Sushi, but what I really LOVE about sushi is veggie tempura. It's my favorite part of the experience.

Fact Three -
I'm a morning person. That makes me feel old and lame, but it's the truth.

Fact Four -
My idea of a perfect morning is laying on the couch in my robe, watching the Today Show. When my first class is canceled and I get 2 hours of Today, it makes my day seem so much better.

Fact Five -
I can't imagine my life without my husband. He's been my best friend since I was 15. He's broken his back to make our house amazing and it makes me so proud of him I barely know how to tell him.

Okay, Melissa, Angela, your turn!

0 comments: